Thursday, March 29, 2007

Quiet as a Mouse?

There’s a mouse in the house -
It’s so noisy and nosy
It's driving me crazy!
It scratches and scritches
And nibbles the biscuits
It chews at the chocolate
And boxes and packets
And even the racquets
And pockets of jackets
And bags in the cupboard
Right under the stair-
So annoying just knowing
It’s there! In despair
I give chase, try to waste it and stop it
Decapitate, top it
Keep hoping it’s copped it
Poison, entrapment, containment
All failing, can’t catch it,
Can’t match it -
I tell you it’s driving me mad!
Get me owls get me cats
Get me ferrets and traps
Get me terriers, foxes
Electrical boxes
Glue traps and suction
Explosion combustion
Distraction destruction-
Oh please
somebody
Terminate
Desiccate, desecrate
Flatten and laminate
Step on, exterminate-
Somebody rid me that
Pesky destroying
That wretched
Annoying
That noisy
BLOODY
MOUSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home