Thursday, June 02, 2005

frog blog


Frogs are hip hop
Frogs are cool
Frogs like to sit in the sun
Round the pool

Frogs use solar energy
Frogs are green
Frogs are righteous
Squeaky non stick clean

Frogs eat whole food
Original livestyle diet and Sushi slugs,
Multi macro biotics
And low carb bugs

Frogs do yoga
Frogs do sauna
Frogs like to skinny dip together
And eye up local fauna.

Find your lotus position, frog
Empty out worldly care
Sit back and wait for the food, frog
And stare
And stare.

Frogs rock, get stoned,
do group sex,
Have too many kids
And don’t look after them properly.

I’m a big eyed friendly fella
Ain’t gonna croak yet!
Flying over?
Touch down
Come to my pad
I’m easy
No flies on me
See?
Snap!


2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger cfg said...

A worrying affinity... :-)

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Brendan said...

Oh I love this poem! It reminds me of tadpoles by Selima Hill. It's in the 6 women poets book mum - also find Nature Table. Lots of fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home